We are going to hold an activity at 12/4(Sun): Three Minute Thesis Competition in the Department of Plant Pathology and Microbiology. We encourage graduate students to share your reserch ideas, and this activity can also help undergraduate students to learn more about the research conducted in the labs of our department. We welcome all students to participate.
This activity includes three minute thesis competition of graduate students in each lab. The theme for presentation should lie in these 2 categories:
- Sharing of personal or lab research results
- Creative research topics in the field of plant pathology or applied microbiology
The speech can be given by both English and Chinese. Ranking and awarding will be followed after the competition.
- Time: 2022/12/04(Sun) 9:00AM
- Location: Boya Lecture Building Classroom 102
- Eligibility: All master's and PhD students in the department are eligible to become a contestant
- Deadline for registration: 2022/11/11 23:59 (Please prepare your temporary topic)
- Entered Link. Please fill in the form if you participate as both a contestant or audience.
Undergrads are welcome to participate as an audience to learn more about the research in our department.